FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT INDYCALL
– What is Indycall?
Indycall is the application for making phone calls. Calls are 100% free of charge, and costs are covered by the advertisement you watch, while using the app.
– What are the differences between Indycall and Skype, Viber, WhatsApp?
These apps allow free calls only between app users, both connected to the Internet and logged in during the call. Indycall allows free calls to phone number.
– Do I need Internet to use Indycall?
Yes, you have to be connected to the Internet to make a call.
– Which operational systems are supported?
Android and IOS (Iphone)
– Is call duration limited?
Yes, it is. When you dial a certain number, you see maximum call duration for this call.
– Is there any limit for a number of calls per user?
No, call number is unlimited.
– Can I make international calls?
At present, Indycall is only provides calls within India. It is planned to add international calls to some countries within the app development.
– Are there any numbers which cannot be called?
Yes, special service numbers and short numbers are not available.
– Do I have to dial country code?
Yes, you have to dial + (plus sign) or 00, country code and telephone number.
– How do I register to Indycall?
Registration is not required. Use your Facebook login for authorization.
– Can I use Indycall if I don’t have a social network account?
While connection costs are covered by the advertisement, the social network account is needed to provide relevant advertisement, which allows you to make free calls. Without Facebook we show you untargeted add, which is more likely to be useless and provides less free minutes. Iphone users may skip login, but call duration limits are much less for anonymous users.
– Does Indycall hand over my personal data to advertisers?
No, your data is used only by automated banner aggregation system when it chooses an add to show you.
– Is there a contact book in Indycall?
Indycall uses contact book from the device.
– Can I change the contact book entry in Indycall?
In order to change an entry, follow three easy steps. 1. Go to your phone’s contact list. 2. Make changes and save them. 3. Get back to Indycall.
Some devices might require restart for changes to take effect.
– What is the Indycall’s coverage?
Currently Indycall is available for users within India.
– Is my number displayed when I call someone?
Yes, if you have registered your number with the application. If you haven’t, Indycall’s number will be displayed.
– Can I use Indycall abroad?
Yes, you can.
– Is there paid version of Indycall without advertisement?
No. No payments.
– How to place an advertisement in Indycall?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
– I am getting message that Indycall is not available in my region.
Please check your phone settings and make sure that GPS module is on and apps are allowed to use GPS coordinates. Locate yourself in any app like Google Maps. Start Indycall.