FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT INDYCALL
– What is Indycall?
Indycall is the application for making phone calls. Calls are free of charge, and costs are covered by the advertisement you watch, while using the app.
– What are the differences between Indycall and Skype, Viber, WhatsApp?
These apps allow free calls only between app users, both connected to the Internet and logged in during the call. Indycall allows free calls to phone number.
– Do I need Internet to use Indycall?
Yes, you have to be connected to the Internet to make a call.
– Which operational systems are supported?
– Is call duration limited?
Yes, it is. When you dial a certain number, you see maximum call duration for this call.
– Is there any limit for a number of calls per user?
No, call quantity is unlimited.
– Can I make international calls?
You can call some destinations, where call costs are low enough. Try dialing, the maximum call duration will appear near the number. If it is longer than 30 sec, you can call.
– Are there any numbers which cannot be called?
Yes, special service numbers and short numbers are not available.
– Do I have to dial country code?
Yes, you have to dial + (plus sign) or 00, country code and telephone number.
– How do I register to Indycall?
Registration is not required. Indycall is tied to your device.
– Does Indycall hand over my personal data to advertisers?
– Is there a contact book in Indycall?
Indycall uses contact book from the device.
– Can I change the contact book entry in Indycall?
1. Go to your phone’s contact list. 2. Make changes and save them. 3. Get back to Indycall.
Some devices might require restart for changes to take effect.
– What is the Indycall’s coverage?
Indycall works in any place with stable Internet connection.
– Is my number displayed when I call someone?
Yes, if you have registered your number with the application. If you haven’t, Indycall’s number will be displayed.
– Can I use Indycall abroad?
Yes, you can, excluding some countries like Saudi Arabia, which limit voice over IP applications. Please check the state policy before using Indycall outside India.
– Is there paid version of Indycall without advertisement?
Yes, you can buy indyminutes in the app. It will be no adds and call limitations as long as you have at least one indyminute.
– What is my number service?
The service allows you to register your number, so it will be your caller number when you use Indycall. You can also change your number several times.
– How to place an advertisement in Indycall?
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
– I am getting message that Indycall is not available in my region.
Please check your phone settings and make sure that GPS module is on and apps are allowed to use GPS coordinates. Locate yourself in any app like Google Maps. Start Indycall.