Indycall app in India
The Indian authorities ordered Google to shut down Indycall in India. The app is removed from the Indian sector of Google Play and purchases from India blocked. The access to the Indycall servers is being blocked by several internet providers in India. If you can’t login or the app displays a registration error, please try installing this version manually: Indycall download.
Make sure to allow your device to install apps from external sources.
If this doesn’t help, please consider using the VPN to any country outside India.
Purchases in India
1. Minutes can be purchased in the separate application, Indycall Booster. It can be installed from the Play Market here. The app is available in India and supports all in-app purchases methods.
The Caller Number pack is not available in the app due to the Google Play restrictions.
! The Booster app does not provide calls. You need the Indycall for calling.
2. Caller Number pack is available in Indycall Panel. You can buy it directly from the panel or convert minutes purchased in the Indycall Booster app.
Make sure you use same Google ID for login to the panel and the mobile app.
The Indycall app should be run under Android 10 or higher to use the web panel. If you have lower Android version, you will need to upgrade.
– I can’t find My Number option in three dots menu. Where is it?
The Caller number feature was removed from the release distributed by Google Play in order to comply with the market’s policies.
You can still buy, set and change the Caller number in the Indycall Panel. Use the same Google ID to login to the panel and the Indycall app.
– I got the Caller number/Prolog number, but the calls are not going.
Please make sure you don’t use India landline number as your caller number. Recently the Indian government has forbidden such numbers to be used in the voice applications.
– Calls are not working, what can I do?
Make sure that you dial with the +91 code. Sometimes you may need to dial 2-3 times before get connected.
Else, try following steps:
– delete the Indycall app. Download and install the latest version of the Indycall app from the Google Play
– restart your device
– switch internet connection to another internet provider wifi or mobile
– I have made a purchase, but it is not added to my account.
Please email to email@example.com your Indycall ID and the Google Order number for your purchase.
Indycall ID is in the Indycall app, three dots menu, Account Settings section.
The Google Order number is in the Google Play confirmation letter, sent to your email address after completing the purchase.
If you don’t reach the Indycall support, most probably your purchase will be refunded automatically after several days.
– I want all my data deleted, what should I do?
Send the data deletion request to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your Indycall ID. The Indycall ID can be found in the Indycall app, three dots menu, Account Settings section. Please note, that the information about the purchases and the calls may be kept if the active laws require to store this data for the security purposes.
– What is Indycall?
Indycall is the application for making phone calls to India. Calls are free of charge, and costs are covered by the advertisement you watch, while using the app.
– What are the differences between Indycall and Skype, Viber, WhatsApp?
These apps allow free calls only between app users, both connected to the Internet and logged in during the call. Indycall allows free calls to a phone number.
– Do I need Internet to use Indycall?
Yes, you have to be connected to the Internet to make a call.
– Which operational systems are supported?
Android and IOS (Iphone)
– Is call duration limited?
Yes, it is. When you dial a certain number, you see maximum call duration for this call.
– Is there any limit for a number of calls per user?
No, call quantity is unlimited.
– Can I make international calls?
Mostly, not. Sometimes calls to USA and Canada may work.
– Are there any numbers which cannot be called?
Yes, special service numbers, freephone and short numbers are not available. Also, you can’t use Indycall for emergency calls.
– Do I have to dial country code?
Yes, you have to dial +91 before local telephone number.
– How do I register to Indycall?
The Google ID or Apple ID is used to create account and to login. For devices running Android 9 or lower, the application is tied to your device.
– Does Indycall hand over my personal data to advertisers?
– Is there a contact book in Indycall?
Indycall uses contact book from the device. Make sure you have allowed the app to access your contact.
– Can I change the contact book entry in Indycall?
1. Go to your phone’s contact list. 2. Make changes and save them. 3. Get back to Indycall.
Some devices might require restart for changes to take effect.
– What is the Indycall’s coverage?
Indycall works in any place with stable Internet connection and voice over IP calls are allowed.
– Is my number displayed when I call someone?
Yes, if you have registered your number with the application. If you haven’t, Indycall’s number will be displayed.
– Can I use Indycall abroad?
Yes, you can, excluding some countries like Saudi Arabia, which limit voice over IP applications. Please check the state policy before using Indycall outside India.
– Is there paid version of Indycall without advertisement?
Yes, you can buy indyminutes in the app or get them for free completing the tasks listed in the offerwall. It will be no adds and call limitations as long as you have at least one indyminute.
– What is My number (Prolong number) service?
The service allows you to register your mobile number, so it will be your caller number when you use Indycall. You can also change your number several times.
– Does My number service expire?
Yes, My number service is valid during three months after the purchase. The term is cumulative, so if you purchase two packs, you get six months and so on. Please note, that the My number (Prolong number) pack does not include the indyminutes.
– Does minutes credit expire?
No, the indyminutes are lifetime.
– Can I earn indyminutes?
Indyminutes can be acquired completing tasks and surveys. You can find the available options pressing “more free minutes” button on the Get Minutes tab in Indycall app.
– How to place an advertisement in Indycall?
Email us at email@example.com!